Friday, August 21, 2009

New Apartment

Reserved a new apartment for next month in Buenos Aires. Map here. The apartment I'm in right now is really starting to get to me with all the noise. Im looking forward to my new one a lot. I tried to choose the quietest one possible (7th floor with big shutters for any noise). I chickened out on moving to Rosario. Not sure if my Spanish is good enough to move to another city. Spanish has been super frustrating lately. I don't feel like I'm getting any better at speaking from just 4 hours of lessons a week. My comprehension is actually very good, but not knowing how to convey your thoughts into words when you want to is really frustarting. Not too much else going on down here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jon, I did not know how to join your Blog for a long time even though I have been following your adventures. Anyway I am now an official follower!!! Glad you are having such a great time. Love seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this is near a nice park!

    ReplyDelete