Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rosario

Went to Rosario with my friend Juan and Bahram yesterday. Juan's Dad agreed to drive us and let us explore the city while he was at a meeting. It was a really fun time. I really like Rosario. We rented bikes which happened to be bright purple ones with a basket and a bell. We rode through parks where it seemed all the locals laughed at us. Did I mention Rosario is famous for it's attractive women? At least they noticed me, haha. After we were done riding bikes we went to a famous restuarant called El Cairo and had dinner with Juan's Dad. Stayed at a hotel last night and drove back today. I'm seriously considering moving to Rosario next month.


Lunch by the water.
National Flag Memorial
After carrying our bikes up a bunch of stepsView over river and the purple bikes
Another viewPost bike ride drink on Cordoba St.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful city - love the waterfront views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled you are having a good time. It makes me want to venture out

    ReplyDelete