Friday, July 10, 2009

My boring days! Part 1

I'm about to head to a restaurant called Green Bamboo. Looks pretty good, but that menu looks intimidating. More often than not at a fancy restaurant I just try to make an educated guess. Probably a bad practice for someone with food allergies.
Played some pool last night then went to a disco and DANCED! Rare for me, I'm the worst haha. I made my first Argentine guy friend as well. He's a cool guy but a horrible pool player. He was telling me that girls like foreign accents here. My eagerness to learn Spanish has been renewed! I am actually making a ton of progress in speaking or so my Spanish teacher tells me. I don't ever feel like I am getting better.
Ok typical day for Summer.
If it's one of the days I have Spanish class then it's up and at em at 8AM. Oh noes early! Eat some yogurt, cereal and make some coffee. I actually like having to get up early a few times each week and go somewhere. I take the subway with the rest of Buenos Aires to my Spanish tutor's house which is kinda far away. However recently there have been less people on the subway I'm guessing becuase of the swine flu or Gripe A they call it here. I could get another tutor closer but she's really nice and we get a long well. On the way home I usually stop to get something to eat at a cafe or go to the grocery store if I need to since it's on the way home. To be continued.....(going to dinner)

1 comment: