Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

Slept pretty good last night. The jackhammer didn't start until 10 this morning. That was a nice surprise. They brought in a big backhow today too. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Today I plan to go to the ATM. You can only take out around 700 pesos at a time here. Pretty ridiculous as this is only 180 dollars. Makes paying rent difficult as you always have to be going to the bank and getting hit with fees. Also plan on taking my clothes to the laundry place. They don't have do it yourself washing here. They wash your clothes for you and you pick them up later, kinda nice I guess.
I just got word that I got the apartment I visited the other day. It's in a high rise in downtown Recoleta. Here's my new view.
Oh and here is a picture of the construction the city is doing outside my window. It's hard to tell from the picture but there is one guy on the jackhammer in this hole and like five other guys watching him.

1 comment: